CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Paper Sundaes DT card

Hello my Sunday bloggers and my scheduled post...I was on holiday yesterday to catch up on some stuff but back to work today. The challenge this week over at Paper Sundaes is to use something from your stash. For my card I used Scenic Route papers which I bought last month, I punched out the swirly vine and inked up the edges to make it look like the leaves were turning for autumn, I added 2 little felt flowers which were cut from the MFT die-namics rolled flower die..I also added a couple of spiral things...can't remember what you call those in real life!! The pearls and message I have had in my stash....almost forgot..the image is from Karen's Doodles which I coloured this time with promarkers. Our sponsor this week is Karen's Doodles...woo hoo, Karen has lots of beautiful images...you will be spoilt for choice!! I have entered my card in the following challenges....

I ♥ Promarkers - pearls and swirls

Simon Says Stamp - autumn

Crafty Calendar
- autumn birthday

Craftalicious
- autumn

Stampin' for the Weekend
- autumn

Sweet Stampin - punch it out

Pixie Dust Studio - swirly swirls


Fi
x

19 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Lovely autumnal card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Alica said...

wonderful autumn card! Love your coloring!
Happy Sunday!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
gorgeous card, beautifu image & colouring,lovely embelies, have great day, sue,x

Lorraine said...

Oh, what a great image and fabulous colouring. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Lindsey said...

Wow your colouring is fab! Love the "swirly bits"! x

Christine said...

What a beautiful fall card, Fiona! I love your rolled flowers, they make me want that die!

Monique said...

What a warm Autumn card full of richness :)

Faye said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday yesterday. Love this card. Fab image, super flourish and 'need' the flowers! Have a great week. xxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous Fiona, lovely colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely rich harvest scene, Fi. And thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fi, beautifully coloured and fab embellies
hugs Mandy xx

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Fi! I love those felt flowers they finish off your card beautifully! Thanks for the lovely message you left on my blog.
Hugs Lynsey x

Tine said...

Hi Fiona. Lovely rich colours and perfect for an autumnal card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous fall card! Love the warm colours, and your colouring is so well done.

Unknown said...

Great card hun...love the autumness...Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love the rich colours and that's a great image. Marianne x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awesome card Fi ~ I just adore those felt flowers!!

Mrs A. said...

Scrummy colours and thought those flowers were felt. Georgeous card all round.

Mina said...

wow Fi those rich Autumn colours are amazing, gorgeous colouring too...thanks for joining in with the Sweet Stampin challenge
Minaxxx
Guest DT