CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hap-Pea Anniversary

Well this is a bit different..don't you think?? One of boys at work had been on my blog checking out my cards and he asked me if I could make him an anniversary card for his wife...but not anything luvvy duvvy(typical man) he wanted something with a pea pod/carrots/vegetables type theme...long story behind it...so here it is and I hope he likes it!! The papers are from Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety and the pea pod was cut from the sizzix pea pod dieand the flowers were also cut from the TH tattered flowers die. I have entered this card in the following challenges.

The Sweet Stop - sketch

Secret Crafter - distressing

Cute Card Thursday
- make your own embellishments

Craftalicious - anything goes


Fi
x

13 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Fi, It's certainly different... but it's perfect I love it, it's so much fun.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lindsey said...

Long story?! I've got all night!
Great card and love the sentiment! How did you do the pea? Very clever!
Really fun card!
Linds x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaawww this is sooo adorable Fi, love it!
Kelly.x

Emma said...

He, he a fabulous card Fi and so sweet.
Hugs Emma x

Jennifer said...

This is fantastic Fi, and well done you for finding paper and dies along these lines. If someone requested such a card from me, I think I'd be well & truly stummped!! xx Jenny xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Very creative! Fantastic job with his challenge!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Ben said...

My wife is called 'Peahead' by all her friends and family and allthough there are cards out there which have Peas on them, Fiona always makes a great card and you just can't buy this quality in the shops. Thanks Fiona, she's going to love it.

pink lady said...

Wow what a fab card...so different and I love the sentiment! Gorgeous papers too x

angelique (anlou) said...

what an cute card hun
love the sentiment on it
how do you come up with this
hugs angelique

Nancy said...

What a cute card Fiona!
Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!

Faye said...

Oh my, how did you get all these acrds up without me noticing?! This is cute as a little pea in a pod! ;) xx

dstandard said...

Oh thats too cute! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Wedgie said...

Thats awesome! Love your pea! Wedgie xxx