CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, October 08, 2010

Sweet Little Manga..

Hi all...I have my main PC back...woo hoo!! I shouldn't really say to much incase that is tempting fate. Anyway on to todays card...the papers are new and are from...will need to go and check as I have just forgotten...oh yes Fancy Pants - It's Your Day collection, I thought the oranges, reds and yellows in this set looked quite autumny even though they have flowers on them. My little Manga has been coloured with copics but I did have a bit of a mishap with her..so I needed to paper piece her face...I think it looks ok and to finish I have touched up with glitter. I followed the sketch over at The sugar Bowl..very challenging with all those layers...hope you like!! Is anybody else's dashboard all weird looking??

The Sugar Bowl
- sketch/autumn theme

Stamptacular - layer it on

A Spoon Full of sugar
- sparkle and shine

Charisma Cardz - autumn colours


Fi
x

17 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice !!! I love Manga too)))

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
glad you got ya comp back, gorgeous card, super cute image, fabby colouring as always, lovely papers & design, hae great weekend hun, sue,x

Faye said...

Eurgh, my dashboard is freaky looking! Maybe it's for halloween?!
This card is soooo pretty, the papers, image, LO all fab. xxx

Lindsey said...

My dashboard has gone weird too, what's it about?
LOVE this image, she's coloured beautifully and i love the colours and duffing
Linds x

Susie said...

Dashboard's a complete pain! Nice card, Fi - love the colours. I haven't had time to attempt the challenge yet - kinda dreading all those layers!! Gorgeous card! Susie x

Debbie said...

Very Autumny indeed, lovely image and noticed it had Neice on it, whoever that little girl is will love it (or she maybe a big Neice, she will love it too!!)
Debbiexx

Lorraine said...

about the dashboard i moaned to blogger about it and they said it only happens in the english language so i switched it to french some words are french but all of the blog posts i follow are english still.
Wicked card fiona love it i will be refuring back here for inspiration so thankyou xx

Christine said...

Very sweet card, Fi! Congrats on getting your computer back :)

Oh, and there was a two sentence update on the Known Issues page for blogger -

"A few CSS elements in our dashboard aren't displaying correctly. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible"

Vee said...

Such a fabulous card. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Gem said...

great card Fi, I love all the layers you've used and the distressing effect! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Lilian said...

Super cute card! Gorgeous colors and mix of papers. :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Ashley said...

what a gorgeous distressed card! love it! also the colours and image fit perfectly together! nice job! thank you so much for joining us at stamptacular this week! also i'm giving away a candy at my blog so have a look! hugs ashley

GiuliaG. said...

What a sweet card...thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Karita said...

Great distressed card! Absolutely fantastic! Image is adorable and great work with desingpapers. And so many layers, wow!!

Thank you for playing with us at SSC and hope to see you again :)

Hugs,
Karita

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fi, love that cute image and those papers are lush.
She looks like you you know with longer hair or is that me seeing things on my strong painkillers lol
hugs Mandy xx

Carolyn said...

What an adorable Sugar Nellie card. I love your image and design. Thanks so much for sharing such a fabulous creation with us for our Layer It On Challenge at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE that papers and the layout design!! Love all the distressing too!! :)