CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christmas Anya...

Well howdy folks..this is the first of 3 today..on a roll!! Thought I better get a move on with some Christmas cards. This of course is Anya which I have coloured with copics to match the papers. The papers are Bo bunny - winter Joy...I am loving these....I added 3 snowflake buttons which I also coloured with a purple copic to match and then added some glitter to Anya.

Sketch Saturday
- sketch

A Spoon Full of sugar - Winter Wonderland

The Secret Crafter - distressing

Christmas Cards all year 'round - stitching

Papertake - 3 of a kind(snowflakes)

Quixotic - Christmas

Simon Says Stamp - recipe

Bah Humbug - Christmas cuties


Fi
x

11 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Very sweet card! I like the tilted panels and the colors you used.

Susie said...

The colours and image work well with the sketch. Might have to have a go meself! SUsie x

Annie said...

Love this colour combination
ann xxx
Bah! Humbug ! DT

starcyl said...

Great card and pretty image, love the colours
Jenny x

Irene said...

Hello Fi

What a gorgeous card I love your colour combo, Christmas Anya is so sweet and adorable and so perfect for our challange.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug!

Lindsey said...

LOVE these papers and colours and you have made a great job of the sketch....I had to admit defeat on this one!
Linds x

HappyCrafter said...

She is so cute, and I like those snowflake buttons, they look great!

Curly said...

Hi Fiona
Beautiful distressing and background papers, and I love the Anya and the colours you have used, thanks for joining us at SC: 104 Distressing challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

Faye said...

I have this cutie, I must dig her out! Great LO and the papers are just right. xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card,such a sweet image and i'm loving your choice of colour scheme...great take on the sketch too....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday...

Have a lovely weekend
Take care
San x

Kathy said...

Pretty card!! The color combo is so pretty and I love this image!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at SKetch Saturday!
:)Kathy