CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Anything but a card



Well when I saw Faye and Linds and the others creations for anything but a card over at Sweet Stampin'...I thought they were fab and I have to say I have never attempted anything but cards lately...so here is my protype!! It's my mum's birthday next month and I thought I could do a little gift bag for her too....now I first saw this on Alica's blog several weeks back and she made a wonderful job of it. The papers are from Stampin' Up - sweet Pea Collection. I used a template for this Haute tote bag which you can find here....oh yes and the felt flower and leaves is from the same collection...hope you like....might need to take another photo in daylight...off to watch X Factor now!!


Fi
x

12 comments:

Alica said...

So funny Fiona! I just made another one of those :) See I infected you with these too LOL!
Really like how yours turned out - where did you get the ball chain?

Lorraine A said...

oohh this is fab Fi :-) Gorgeous gift bag,, am sure your Mum will love this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lindsey said...

OMG! This is fab! Did you use a template for it? The papers and the flower are perfect, I'm sure your mum will love this x

Debbie said...

OMG Fi, This is totally adorable, your mum will love it. I must do a few more bags, I agree sometimes you need to do more than cards. Debbiexx

HappyCrafter said...

Just loving these bags, so cool! Great dp choice for this.

Mandy said...

Hun this is absolutely gorgeous, love it, well done you
hugs Mandy xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is gorgeous! Love your bag - great papers and love all your little details :o) Lisa x

Julie said...

A lovely treat bag

Faye said...

This is a prototype?! Wow, it's marvellous and I love the flet flower too. Thanks awfully for joining us at Sweet Stampin. xxx

Faye said...

felt flower!! Must read back before publishing!!

Sadilla said...

HI Fiona
your little bag is just wonderful! I love the colour combo and al the flowers... simply perfecrt! =)
Hugs
Sadia

Lesley at Grenouille Greetings said...

Just trying to catch up with my commenting and popping by to leave at least one comment on my fave blogs. I LOVE this bag!!! It's brill! I can't find the template source though Fi and I'd love to have it. Warmest wishes, Lesley