CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Best Mates..

Well folks...would you believe we have had sleet here today!! What a shock to the system that was I tell you....anyway I was having withdrawal symptons as I never made a card yesterday as I was busy getting stuck into the housework...I did that much my back was in agony...it felt better after a glass of wine..or two! I made this card earlier and just added the finishing touches and I am off to make the tea...since I am off I thought I would make sicilian pasta...jazzed up version of pasta bolognese...so yummy and haven't made it for a while and hubby will think he is in the wrong house when he comes home from work as I normally buy stuff already made and I just need to fire in the oven..I don't do home cooking very often only because I work and I don't want to stand all day in the kitchen...not my idea of fun...would rather have fun making cards but anyway I am cooking shortly!! For my card today I have used a random sheet of paper that was in my stash from Belle boulevard and the stamp is from Mo Manning and I think it's called Psss - the lovely Linds sent me that a couple of months back..isn't she a sweetie and I love it!! I coloured the image with promarkers and then did some additional shading with waterpencils and added glitter...will be buying more promarkers at the Hobbycrafts show...2 sleeps to go...woo hoo!! I have entered the following challenges.

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - sketch

Passion for Promarkers - best friends

Creative Card Crew - punch it

A Spoon Full of sugar - lets get punchy

Papertake Weekly - sparkly & bright

Simon Says Stamp - punch em


Fi
x

25 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fi, what a pretty card. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card, love the image and that paper is gorgeous - love the bright colours :o) Lisa x

Sabina said...

Very cute card! And really lovely patterned paper ^_^

Anonymous said...

Fab image, I love the bright colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Christine said...

Adorable card, Fi!! That sentiment is perfect for it, too :)

We've been having snow and sleet for a few days here, so much fun! Your pasta sounds yummy! Hope your back is feeling better today. Have a great time at the show, wish I was going! :)

Heather said...

Lovely card Fiona, fabulous image of Mo's - great colouring and I love the zingy papers.
So glad you could join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great image and a lovely bright card. Love the Paper Sundaes card below too. Lucky you, off to Hobbycrafts. Make sure you buy lots of goodies. Marianne x

Faye said...

Housework is not allowed when you are on holiday. It is THE LAW!! I cannot believe you had sleet! Love the card btw, fabby sketch you've chosen to use. xxx

mulberry station said...

Fiona, I agree...it is not fun to come home from work and start cooking a meal for the night. I don't enjoy that either. Your crd this week is super cute. I love Mo's images anyway, and this is a real fun one. You colored it up darling!! Great take on the sketch!
Nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Fiona, great card, love your image and your design papers go just so well together. I know the feeling about cooking. I love cooking but I get sick of thinking what to have for dinner and when I ask the family its you decide!!!&&&*** One of these days I'm going to say nothing.
Take care and thanks so much for joining us again this week at SSW and good luck.
Kathie SSW

HappyCrafter said...

Super fun card, your colouring is just great! Hope hubby liked and appreciated the dinner! I know I don't like cooking on days I work--when we get home we want to just sit and eat, not slave over a stove!

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Fiona. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Linda Anderson said...

What a fabulous and fun card!! I love that sentiment, "Best Mates." How sweet. I am one of the lucky ones, hubby does most of the cooking!! Spoiled you say??? You're right! Thanks for joining us for SSW.

Linda

Julie said...

Great card for our friend theme!! Love the bright, cheery colour scheme you chosen. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

Cherie said...

A brilliant girly card so bright.
Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Fi, sweet image and wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Fi, love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Fi, your card is adorable! I love how your colored it and the papers you used are so cheerful! I love cooking but am tired of it after so many years! I would just love it if someone would take over! You Sicilian Pizza sounds wonderful!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous papers and image Fi, Love the sketch and the flowers. Hope you had fun at the Hobbycraft show and didn't spend too much!....well at least if you did you should have earned a few brownie points for the home cooking! Was it nice?
Linds x

Debs said...

A really sweet card Fi..:0)..thanks for joining us at PFP this week..
Hugs
Debs x

Arlana 11426 said...

Your card is just so sweet this week. Love that darling image. Thanks for playinmg along @SSW!!!

Jeannie said...

What a fun image and a very bright and sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is adorable, I just love your coloured image and pretty papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So adorable! I love their little boots!!!! Such fun colors too! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Genevieve said...

Fab image & gorgeous papers! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.