CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 02, 2024

Happy St.Patrick's Day...

 




Morning stampers,
It's been a wee while since I posted, it's been a bit of a hectic time trying to deal with my dads estate and the anniversary date and the first birthday without him.....and work has been soooo busy too!  I'm nearly there though and hopefully everything will be done and dusted in the next couple of weeks.

My mojo has left me a bit probably just because I haven't done much crafting due to other things I've had to be dealing with which has actually been quite stressful, so I have treated myself to some new stuff....we all love some new stuff.

I have also decided to give my craft room a makeover...well what I've actually decided is to convert my spare room into a bigger craft room to the one I have....watch this space!

So, it's time for a new challenge over on the Sweet Stampin challenge Blog.

The theme this fortnight is St. Patrick's Day or green.  

I decided to go with the St.Patrick's Day theme, this was one of my new stamps I bought.  I stamped it up with a few shades of green and stamped a couple of times.  I sprayed the stamped image with water as I wanted a bit of a fuzzy look but not completely watercoloured looking.  I added some subtle shading around the image.  I added some splashes and a couple of enamel dots to finish.

Hope you like it.

Fi
x




1 comment:

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card, I love it x