CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Happy Birthday...






 Good morning folks,

           So, it's time for a new challenge over on the Sweet Stampin challenge Blog.

The theme this fortnight is Birthday girls.  I had bought this new stamp a few weeks ago but haven't had the chance to use it....I thought it would be perfect for a girl.

I stamped the image with memento ink and coloured with copics, I have really neglected my copics so it was good getting them back out again.  I added some little splashes, a couple of enamel dots and some glitter to finish off.

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team have made.

Challenges:
My Time to Craft - mixed colour florals
Krafty Chicks - all occassions
Seize the Birthday - spring florals
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


Fi
x

8 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card with those lovely spring florals. Your coloring looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous flowers and this card says so much joy, thank you for playing our All Occasions Challenge this week, have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fi! the stamp is beautiful! What brand is it? Fabulous colouring too, just stunning! :-)

Congratulations you have won the $25 gift certificate on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your voucher
Luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

p.s I just flew back from Edinburgh last night! I was visiting my daughter who lives in Edinburgh ;-)

Lorraine A said...

Thanks for popping by my blog :-) My daughter lives in Bleachfield, not far from the Botanical gardens. She is working in central Edinburgh with a lovely view of the Castle from her office window :-)

Linda said...

Love your beautiful Spring floral. So vibrant and colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

An Occasional Genius said...

Absolutely loving this gorgeous bright card, brought a smile to my face! Hope life is being good to you xx

Anke said...

Wonderful flowers, I love your watercolouring Fi.

Hugs
Anke