CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, April 01, 2023

Thinking of You...


Morning folks,

It's time for another challenge over on the Less is More Challenge Blog.

This fortnight's theme is a colour combo.



For my card I used my zig watercolour brush pens to make the backgound, once dry I spritzed with some water to lift some of the colour and then I stamped the silhouette flowers.  I finished with the sentiment which was made using the same format as the main image.

Pop over to the Less is More Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the teams makes.


Fi
x

 

5 comments:

brenda said...

And this one is equally pretty Fiona, I'm happy to see you crafting again.

B x

Kathyk said...

Lovely make for the LIM DT - I popped across with an entry and see it hasn't yet gone live!

Have a great weekend

Kathyk

baileyrosy.com said...

A fantastic CAS creation, loving the stamp looks beautiful against the gorgeous aqua.

Marie

Helen said...

A wonderful card Fi. I love the soft background you created for the silhouette florals.

Helen said...

A wonderul card Fi! I love the beautiful lbackground you've created for the lovely silhouette florals.