CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, April 02, 2023

Something beautiful...

 




Morning folks,

I have a few posts this morning and not sure which one will appear first...pot luck I guess!

So here I am sharing my DT card for  Dragonfly Dreams Challenge Blog, the theme this month is a colour challenge and a pretty colour combo it is.


For my card I stamped the beautiful thistle using archival ink, and using my zip watercolor brush pens I dabbled the watercolour ink randomly over the image.  I stamped the sentiment and some splodges and finished off with some sequins, gems and dots.

I love this stamp!!

Pop over to the  Dragonfly Dreams Challenge Blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Fi
x


5 comments:

Chris said...

Just beautiful- a lovely CAS design, beautiful stamp and colours.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

I love the beautiful thistle and watercoloured background
Carol x

Linby said...

Beautiful colours and they accentuate the stamp so well.

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is super pretty Fi! Love that soft watercolour feel and pretty gems! Hugs, Lesley

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Lovely background! Beautiful stamp and sentiment.
An awesome card!