CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Turn that frown...

 

Morning folks,

It's time for the mid month reminder over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog.

The theme is wings and tails, remembered the main focus has to be something stamped.

We have the following prize up for grabs too...

AALL and Create two prizes,  Follow your own path stamps and Hexagons and Buds stencil.




For my card I stamped the image with memento ink and coloured with copics, I added some splashes and sequins to finish.


Fi
x



6 comments:

brenda said...

I absolutely love your card Fiona, the image is such fun and you have framed it beautifully.

B x

Mrs.B said...

This is such a fun card, love the image and sentiment.
Avril xx

Chris said...

I just had to smile at this one Fi, such fun!
xx

Linby said...

A wonderful fun card.

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and image -that is what is called taking the sentiment literally lol-love it
Carol x

Sarn said...

A really fun card. You inspired me to add the same border around an art journal page I was working on, so thanks for that!!!