CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Happy Birthday...

 


Good morning folks,

I have a couple of posts to share this morning, this is the first and is my DT card for Less is More.  That's right I have joined a new Design Team and was delighted when Kylie asked if I would like to join the team.  I have known for some time but they have been on a well deserved break which is why I haven't shared my news...I have had other things on my mind as I had a bereavement to deal with which was very sad and unexpected, but colouring is a bit of a distraction too so here we are.


The theme for this fortnight is a one layer card with anything goes.


For my card I stamped one of my favourite stamps with memento ink, and coloured the image with copics.  I also stamped some splashes and the sentiment.  I was temped to add some sequins but managed to keep to the one layer.

Pop over to the Less is More Challenge blog to check out the other DT makes.


Fi
x














8 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on the new DT Fi, your card is stunning!
So pleased your crafting is a comfort during this sad time. I always think it's better to keep busy if you can. xx

baileyrosy.com said...

Congratulations to us both lol I hate keeping secrets. Love your card and those colours are so pretty such a beautiful CAS creation.

Marie

Tammy said...

This is a perfect one layer card! I love everything about it!! Congrats on being named to the design team!!

Laurie Unger said...

Fiona, this is beautiful. Awesome job coloring it. Welcome to the team!

Sarn said...

A simply stunning one layer card proving that less really IS more!!!!

Love that leafy stamp - could you give the details of it please?

Congrats on your new DT position. Xxx

Lynne said...

Love this Fi, so simple yet so elegant. Fabulous x

Lynne said...

Oh, and welcome to the team, sorry.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card, and congratulations on joining your new DT!