CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, February 05, 2023

Love Ya a latte...

 


And here's my second post today and some news!

So here is my first DT card for Dragonfly Dreams Challenge Blog, the lovely Helen asked me if I would like to join the team and of course I said yes.

The theme this month is "love", so lets see all your makes.

For my card I thought I would use this Penny Black stamp...it's plain, cool and easy to colour and I love it. This one is coloured with watercolours with some splashes and sequins added.  Oh yes and I doodled the edges too.

hope you likey!

Fi
x



2 comments:

Linby said...

I've not seen this PB - you've made a beautiful contemporary card with it.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I always love your doodled designs Fi and I'm always a little in awe, because, I just cannot, hehe! LOVE that Penny Black image, what a classic, it's fab! Fabulous colouring and the frame and splatter finishes it off perfectly. How lovely to be invited to design with a new team too! Have fun hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo