CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2023

It's your birthday...


Good morning sweet stampers, it's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

The theme this fortnight is "no squares" so I thought I would make a triangle shaped card.

I embossed the wall panel and added some distress ink, I also added some splodges.  I coloured those little dinosaurs with watercolour ink and added some spots of colour too, I then cut them out and layered them with sticky fixers onto the wall.  I also layered the sentiments with sticky fixers too.

Hope you likey!


Fi
x


 

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fun and creative card! LOVE the embossed background, very cool setting for those cuties! Fantastic card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chris said...

Love this Fi- a great shape that catches the eye, fabulous embossing and the little dinosaurs are so cute!
xx