CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, February 05, 2023

Hello Friend...



Morning folks,

It's time for a new challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.  The theme is anything goes with the option of using the sketch below.  You can interpret it however you like as long as the main focus is stamping...after all we are a stamping challenge blog.  We also have a fab prize of Oakwood bundle of stamps and/or dies.



For my card I have used some little leaf stamps and stamped them in a circle, overlapping them as I went along.  I wasn't sure it was going in the right direction but I kept with it and it's turned out ok.

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations blog to check out what my teamies have made.

Fi
x





5 comments:

brenda said...

The colour palette is very pleasing on the eye Fiona.

B x

Linby said...

So pretty and a great design.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and your stamped wreath turned out perfectly -love the colours
Carol x

Anke said...

The stamped wreath is so beautiful, Fiona.

Hugs
Anke

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful creation Fi, I love the multicolour stamping and the white on black sentiment is a striking finish, gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo