CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, January 01, 2022


 Happy New Year everybody!

It's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog.  This month's theme is some thing new...new baby, new home, new stash...happy new year!.

I have used some of my new stash, the stamp and die set is from Concord & 9th, I inked up the stamps with black ink and stamped onto white card, I then coloured the letters different Christmassy colours and die cut them.  I added some silver leaf sprinkles to the card and layered on the words, I added some sequins to finish.

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Fi
x

1 comment:

brenda said...

Lovely work as always, wishing you all the best for 2022, stay safe and well.

B x