CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Happy Birthday...


Hi everybody!

Thought I would share the card I have made today. I treated myself to some goodies from Simon Says Stamp, including this make up stamp set....there's sooooo many stamps in the set, it's just fab.  I stamped some make up images and embossed with rose gold embossing powder, I then masked them and stamped over the happy birthday background stamp and also embossed with rose gold embossing powder.  I then did some watercolouring with my zip pens, I just randomly dabbled some colour all over.  I white embossed the sentiment but die cut the "you".  I also added a little gold leaf to add a bit of sparkle and to finish I added some pearls, dots and sequins and then finished with some doodling.

Hope you like.

challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Happy birthday
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes


Fi
x

 

1 comment: