CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, April 04, 2021

Happy birthday...

 


Hi folks!

Well what can I say, as soon as I saw this stamp I knew I needed it....who doesn't love Elvis!  I just loved colouring in this image, I am going to make more :)

I have this quite plain and simple, I coloured Elvis with copics...added some sparkle to the suit cos Elvis loved sparkles, and I used a stencil and sponged some ink on but not over the whole card, just behind Elvis, |I did this so that the white suit would pop.  I finished with some dots and sequins.

Hope you like!

challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


Fi
x

3 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. Great coloring Elvis image.

Chris said...

I do like! It's a fabulous card Fi, what a great stamp. xx

Tracey T said...

Love this stamp! You've certainly got Elvis' famous costume spot-on xx