CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Ship ahoy...or is it land ahoy??

Well I still haven't done my hoovering today...got sidetracked with some internet shopping!! Not sure if I like this one or not...I think the oval is too big, perhaps if it was smaller then it would be better but hey ho!! The stamp is from LOTV and I have coloured this little cutie with Promarkers. The papers are Kaisercraft and MME - Fly a Kite. I have entered the following challenges.

Passion for Promarkers - blue/brown
Totally Gorjuss - sketch


Fi
x

7 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Super cute :o) Love the image and fab colours. Lisa x

Amanda R said...

I don't think the oval is too big, maybe just sponge a little color around the edges? Love your coloring and always impressed when someone does a boy image well, not my thing at all!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Fiona. xx

Anonymous said...

Ohh it's just adorable! I don't think the oval is too big at all, it stands out nicely! x

coops said...

aw gorgeous card fi.the image is so sweet and i love your fab blue colours :D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Oh gorgeous! Love this little image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Julie said...

Oh, delightful!! Love this cute image - the colours suit it perfectly!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP this week, Juliexx