CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Things with wings at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning sweet stampers and my scheduled post. I am working today but I am partying tonight. I am going to a school reunion and meeting up with people I have seen for about 30 years. I am meeting 3 girls that I was friendly with at school and we did stay in touch for a bit and then went our separate ways, so I haven't seen them for about 25 years...I am so looking forward to it. I will let you know how it goes.

The challenge this week at Sweet Stampin' is "things with wings"...easy peasy.

Our sponsor this week is Pollycraft....




Pollycraft Designs




who are giving away 5 digis to one lucky winner....




and




our monthly sponsor who is Prairie Fairy




Prairie Fairy Designs


who are also giving away 5 digis to one lucky winner.


For my card I have used "Clover" from Pollycraft and coloured her with copics. The papers are First Edition - Up & Away...they are so pretty IRL. I added a couple of clouds which I cut with my MFT die-namics die, and a little sun and then finished off with lots of glitter...I felt she needed it!!


Pop over and see what the other sweeties have made.

Hanna & Friends - in the garden
Crafts & Me - bling
Crafty Calendar - wings
Craft your Passion - magical
Lexi's creations - no sentiment



Fi
x




15 comments:

May Britt said...

What a lovely card... Hugs

kuya said...

Super cute card, I really love it. Have fun tonight!

Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week.

~ Heike

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love this paper. I've got it too. And love your sun and cloud motif! Fabulous with the paper and your beautifully coloured Clover. Thanks for getting my card in in spite of my late delivery!!! Hugs, Lesley

Fleur said...

OH Fi, this is gorgeous. what a sweet image. the clouds & sun look fab ~ enjoy your reunion,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the colour combo & Clover is one of my favs!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card Fi! Your colouring is amazing the card looks so clean and fresh - fabulous! Hugs Jenny x

Mrs A. said...

Love the image you have used and coloured to perfection as usual.

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Fi. I love these papers, one of my fave pads. Lovely image and gorgeous colouring too :o) Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card fi.gorgeous colours and i love the beautiful image and your fab sun and clouds :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, beautiful colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

Amanda R said...

Lovely card Fi! Hope you have a great time tonite!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww she's adorable, I LOVE the little sun peeking out from behind the cloud!
Have a fab time at your party!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your image, it is wonderful. Super layout and great colouring. Thanks for joining the challenge at Lexi's Creations this week.

melsanford said...

Oh what a gorgeous image! Love the sun peeking out from behind the clouds :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! Love the cute image.
Hugs Julie P