CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A few more challenges


Holly and I are going shopping as I need to get her new school stuff for going back to school in a few weeks and if I leave it too long then I will be struggling to get anything, so first day of my holidays from work and I have to spend it shopping!! I am also looking for a new printer but one that will take cartridges that are not too expensive..sometimes they cost as much as a new pinter!! Onto the card...The papers are from Bo Bunny and I have also paper pieced Anya using the same papers, I coloured Anya's skin and hair with copics. The flowers were cut out from the DP and layered to give a 3 effect.

Sketch Saturday
- sketch

Simons says Stamp
- dotty

Stamp Something - flowery

Lexi's creations - paper piecing

Crazy 4 Challenges - photo inspiration


Fi
x

9 comments:

Moshie said...

Oh, Your card is so cute!Love the bright colors and everything! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's!
hugs, Diana

Lexi said...

What a fabulous bright card :D thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

hugs Lexi xxx

Lori said...

Great job paper piecing she looks so high fashion, love your colour choices, thanks for joining Lexi's Creations!

maxine said...

Lovely card great colour combo, thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations this week.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cute buttons!! I like the flowers a lot too! :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Faye said...

Hope the shopping wasn't too painful! Did you sort the printer too? Love the bright colours and fabby papers on this one and the paper piecing looks really effective with this Anya. xx

Sue said...

Hi Fiona
gorgeous card,fantastic colouring, lovely papers & design, hope you get the school uniform ok, have great weekend hun, Epson cartridges are cheap online you can get compatables very cheap hun, sue,x

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! I love the paper piecing. you must have alot of patience. Good luck with the uniform shop. I should get BD's too....
Linds xx
PS I agree with Sue, Epson compatibles are great. I just got 3 black and 3 colour all for £14 inc. postage from Prink

Martine said...

ooo this is fab :), especially love the image :), thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Simon Says Challenge hun :)

Take care :)

xx
Martine