CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Emma's new online store is now open

I have copied this from Emma's blog

Open For Business & Candy For Grabs...

*****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS - THIS IS PINNED TO THE TOP UNTIL SATURDAY 17TH JULY*****
Good Morning...
Woo hoo I have finally got my online shop open and ready for business.
If you would like to take a browse please click on the banner below.

I have tons more products on order which should hopefully be arriving very soon.
*****************************************
I need your help to spread the word so there is a £10 voucher up for grabs with free postage.
All you have to do to enter is:-
1 - Shout about my voucher giveaway on your blog
2 - Post banner above with a link to my shop on your sidebar
3 - Add your name to Mr Linky
Ends Saturday 17th July at midnight (GMT)
Hugs Emma x

1 comment:

Emma said...

Thanks for spreading the word Fi and good luck with the draw.
Hugs Emma x