CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Margarita time...

 






Howdy folks,

Thought I would share the card I made for Kerry's 30th birthday.  She had a mexican/fiesta theme party so I thought I would make her a margarita card.

I white embossed the birthday background and added some watercolour.  I also white embossed and die cut the margarita glass and lime slices and coloured with watercolour ink.  I coloured a piece of card with the same ink I useed to colour the margarita glass and die cut the 30.  I white embossed the margarita sentiment and layered on the card.  I added a few splashes, dots and sequins to finish.

Challenges:
Happy Little Stampers - watercolour challenge
Simon Says Stamp - food or drink


Fi
x

3 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour shading and inky background.
Pauline x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card - lovely water washed background too! Thanks for joining in at HLS Watercolor

Fiona said...

What a gorgeous card - I love that washed background and the colours. I'm sure your friend was delighted with this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at HLS Watercolour