CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Happy Autumn...

 


Morning folks,

It's time for our mid month post but before I go on to tell you about our challenge this month, we have decided to make some changes.  Although the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog is a stamping challenge, but with so many new products constantly popping up and we all want to try new stuff.  We have decided to relax the rules and now only require at least one stamped element on your entry...and that one element can be the sentiment.
I hope that means good news for everyone and you want to join in with our challenges going forward.



The theme this month continues to be anything goes with the option of "Autumn".

This month we have these two prizes from AALL and Create up for grabs.

 
For my card I stamped up this little stamp with memento ink and coloured with copics...I must use them more!  I added a bit more depth by using some prismacolours.  I added the sentiment and some doodles to finish.

Pop over and check out the fabulous makes from my teamies... Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.


Fi
x


3 comments:

Linby said...

A lovely CAS design with the pop of colour and your fab border.

Pauline C said...

Grea fun image Fiband fab colouring.
Pauline x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely CAS Autumn card, those pumpkins are so cute.
Avril xx