CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, August 05, 2023

Viva Las Vegas...


Morning bloggers

It's time for a new challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

The theme is "inspired by a book/song or film...I did struggle trying to see what stamps I had that would fit and then it came.....however this wasn't the vision I had in my head.

I stamped Elvis with memento ink and coloured with copics and then I cut him out.  I stencilled the sun rays although I thought I could make it like a dark background and the stage lights shining to make the rays...not quite!  I die cut the letters and fixed some gems...yes to look like lights.

Well...it's something a bit different!

Pop over to check out the rest of the teams makes.


Fi
x




No comments: