CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, August 05, 2023

Be Positive...

 


Morning folks,

Time for a new challenge over on the Less is More Challenge blog.

Theme is to make a one layer card and there's also a photo to give you some inspiration.




I can't believe we are into August already, it will soon be Christmas ha ha!

For my card I stamped this daisy with memento ink and coloured with caran d'ache pencils....I do love those pencils and really need to practice with them.  I have actually used seven different colours to colour this daisy...I did blend them and I used off white colours too as I wanted the flower to pop out against the white card.

Pop over to the challenge blog to check out what my teamies have made.

Fi
x

2 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Fi what a fabulous card I love the daisy and the bold black sentiment, beautifully CAS.

Marie

Helen said...

What a wonderful card Fi! I love this beautiful single daisy that just pops off the card and perfect with that very special sentiment!! Have a good week! :)