CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, July 03, 2023

Have a zesty birthday!

 


Hi folks,

Thought I would share this card I made...it has taken me a few days to work out how to work the embossing, stamping and dies together but I am quite happy with how it turned out....might try some pink grapefruit next lol!

The set is from Stampin Up, first I embossed the fruit, then I stamped the fruit on top of the embossed panel...this was tricky lining it up and then again tricky lining up the dies to cut the fruit out.  I stamped little flowers in the background and layered the fruit on top, I added the sentiment and some sequins and enamel dots to finish...no splodges this time!

challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Make My Monday - birthday
Love to Craft - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - anything goes
Alphabet Challenge - g for green

Fi
x




5 comments:

Heather said...

So fresh and fun, Fi! This is such a great bundle, and you are showing off the detail possibilities perfectly! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Liz said...

Lovely card, great design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Deborah Wheeler said...

These limes are beautiful and perfect for our G for green theme! (By the way did you know that the die for this set fits into the embossing folder so you can do both at the same time!) Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!
Deborah DT

Lynda said...

What a lovely card with the soft green - and the torn edges really add to the layers. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT