CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, December 03, 2022

Snowflake Wishes...


Good morning folks, it's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge blog.

This fortnights theme is "anything Christmas".

For my card I inked up the background and stamped various snowflakes, I embossed some of them in silver and some in white.  I also stenciled some tiny snowflakes.

I die cut a matching snowflake in silver sparkly card and layered onto the card.  the sentiment if from the same stamp set.

I added a few splashes of ink and sequins to finish.


Fi
x



 

1 comment:

brenda said...

All behind as been away a couple of days so just catching up, love the design and soft colours and my thanks for being our Guest Designer at Allsorts this week.

B x