CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, December 04, 2022

Christmas time


Morning folks,

Its time for a new challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog.

This months theme is Winter Wonderland.

Our sponsor this month is Craftstash who are giving the prize below...

 
For my card I stamped the big snowflake and white embossed.  I then swiped a wash of watercoloured ink over the top.  Once dry I stamped a few black splashes.  I stamped and white embossed the words and layered onto the card.  I added a few sequins to finish.


Fi
x






 

4 comments:

brenda said...

Blue and purple make a nice backdrop for the huge snowflake Fiona.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the embossed snowflake on the watercolour background
Carol x

Linby said...

A lovely wintry design.

Mrs.B said...

Another lovely snowflake design, love the watercoloured background.
Avril xx