CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, November 05, 2022

Thanks...

 




Good morning folks!

It's time for the next challenge over on the Sweet Stampin challenge blog, the challenge this fortnight is "thanks".

You can make anything you like as long as there is stamping on the card then that's fine.

I was having a rummage through my stamps trying to decide what to use and I found this Winnie & Walter leaf stamp set....it's a fab little set.

I stamped the stamps, masking some of them to layer them a bit, I coloured them with my zig clean color brush pens (love them), I added some splashes all over.  I die cut the thanks and layered onto the card, finished with some dots and sequins.

Pop over and check out what my teamies have made!


Fi
x







1 comment:

Linby said...

This is so lovely with the different colours for the leaves and that fab sentiment die. I must stop visiting your blog as I want all the goodies you use!