CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Snuggle weather...

 


Morning folks,

It's time for the mid month post over on the Stamping Sensations blog, we are still sticking with the theme of "All things Autumn".


Our sponsor this month is Highlight Crafts who are giving away 2 prizes, Crown and Glory stamp set and Dainty Blue dies and coordinating Reflections.


For my card I stamped this little cutie with memento ink and coloured with copics, I tried some blending with colours that normally wouldnt blend and I am happy with how it turned out.

Pop over to the Stamping Sensations blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Fi
x

4 comments:

brenda said...

Love the fun element to this one Fiona.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the fabulous Owls and beautiful Autumn colours
Carol x

Linby said...

What a wonderful image, it's made me all cosy just looking at it. Great colouring too.

Mrs.B said...

A great card Fiona, love that sweet image. Colouring looks great.
Avril x