CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Hey...


Hi everybody...hope you are all safe and well.

I am sharing this little card I made, it's quite plain and simple however it did take me a couple of days to colour so I really wanted that to be the focus of the card.  

I treated myself, since I have not been able to do some of the things I like to do because of lockdown so I bought myself some Caran D'ache Luminance pencils.  I did do a bit of research on all the colouring pencils and I wanted something different to what I already have. So I went for these and although they are a bit more expensive I bought a smaller set to start with.  I had a play around colouring on white card and on kraft card to see what gave the best results and to be honest it looked great on both once I had mastered the best way of colouring.  At first I was being quite gentle with them but soon realised that I needed a bit of pressure when colouring.  I did have to sharpen them a couple of times to keep the lead on the pencil sharp but it only needed a tiny bit sharpening. So deciding on what to colour...I desperately wanted to colour one of these Whimsy dragons and with Easter coming up I thought this one with the egg was perfect although have made a birthday card ha ha!

I am loving them and I will spend more time colouring with them and this is what I have created to share with you today.

Hope you like.

challenges:
Dream Valley Challenge - hand coloured image
Stamping Sensations - Colour my World
Fab 'n' Funky - birthday


Fi
x

 

5 comments:

Chris said...

OMG I love it! Your colouring looks AMAZING! xx

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and happy creation and perfect for our 'Colour my World' theme at Stamping Sensations February challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Tracy said...

Cute creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

OMG nothing plain about it. Simply adorable and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky