CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, July 06, 2015

Painted Poppies





Howdy folks, it's me, Fi with my card today!

I couldn't wait to get started using these fabby stamps from Altenew, they are just beautiful...I am still practising but I really do like them and you don't have to be precise with your colouring...you can give it the arty look!

The stamp is from Altenew called Painted Poppies and is available from the Handmade Bliss store here.




I stamped the image onto watercolour card using Distress Inks, I also added some water to a brush to move the ink around a bit.  I dried it off using a heat gun and then I stamped and embossed the poppy outline with gold. The sentiment is also included in this set.

You can check out my blog for more details on how I made my card.



Remember our challenge, you gotta be in it to win it.


Fi

  • x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Fi, this is a stunner. I absolutely love it, gorgeous colourway and such a wonderful effect. I would normally avoid anything like this as I simply could not pull off such an artistic result, this is truly beautiful...
Sue...xxx