CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

It's a celebration...




Good morning, and I'm here we are with my scheduled Wednesday post!

I hope you all managed to join in with the Sugar Nellie blog hop yesterday, if not then you can still join in!


So today's Sugar Nellie card I have used one of the new furry friends called Celebrations from Sugar Nellie and I coloured them with spectrum noirs.




The papers are digi papers from The Sweet Shoppe which I layered onto bazzill card...and yes doodled around the edges!!  I also added a piece of lace under one of the layers.  The flower has been cut with one of my die-namics blueprints...which is really one of the best flowers ever!!

challenges:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Bunny Zoe - animals



Fi
x