CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Papertake Weekly GDT card






It's Tuesday so that means it's time for my next GDT card for Papertake Weekly Challenge...yay!! It only seems like yesterday that I posted last weeks...lol!!

This weeks challenge is "anything goes"...can't be any easier now can it??

For my card I have used papers from Echo Park - Tis the Season which I layered onto bazzill card.  The stamp is Mr Snowman from LOTV which I coloured with spectrum noirs....the message is also from LOTV.  I added a couple of punched snowflakes which I glittered up, then added pearl to the centres and finished with those litte gems....I also followed one of the sketches over at LOTV.

                                                       challenges:
                              LOTV - it takes 2 (image and sentiment)


Fi
x

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Fi
I am back from Sunny Spain...
Gorgeous card, love the image and the let it snow sentiment.
Debbiex

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Fi, love the cute snowman.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Fi. I love this snowman, he's one of my favourites. Fab layout too.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooooh this is so gorgeous, I love the sketch and that snowman, in fact everything x

Debs said...

So gorgeous Fi - love that LOTV image and fabulous LO.
Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) one of my most fave snowmen and the red/grey combo is fab ,, love it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

Well done on your win at LOTV hon!!

Hugs
Christine x