CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, July 05, 2014

A little creativeness...






Good morning blogging buddies and my Sugar Nellie post.

Now this stamp is one of the fabby new stamps from the Scrapberry's range at Funky Kits...she's called Creativeness and is really, really pretty!!




I couldn't decode which stamp to use and then I discoverd these papers in my stash and well the rest is hostory....lol!!

So I couloured the stamp with spectrum noirs and did a spot of shading with polychromos.  The papers are MME Lost and Found (I think) which I layered onto bazzill card.  I added some pearls to the corners as I thought it needed something in the corners.  The flower and ribbon are just perfect summery colours so thought they went quite well too...oh and did you spot that tiny guitar charm...now how cute is that??

Pop back tomorrow for another wee SN post!!


Fi
x

5 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

Debbie said...

Just gorgeous Fi. Adore the image and the little charm just finishes it off perfectly. debbiex

Cass said...

Fantastic card Fi xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this, fab image and papers and I dud spot the wee charm

coops said...

so gorgeous fi.the image is stunning and i love your detailing ;D

xx coops xx