CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Goosey Gander





Good morning Sugar fans....it's Wednesday and time for my scheduled post.


Now this stamp is called Goosey Gander from Sugar Nellie which is available here.  Now you always associate geese with Christmas but I think this stamp can be used anytime all year round...do you agree??




The papers are from Fancy Pants - Park Bench which I have to say are one of my favourites...I do love those colours!!  I layered the papers onto bazzill card and distressed the edges and doodled the edges...  I coloured the stamp with copics and then shaded with polychromos. The flower, flower centre and button has been cut with one of my die-namics blue prints....these are just fab...you must check them out!!  I then added some teeny pearls to finish.

Hope you likey!!

Pop back tomorrow for more inspiration from the team!!

I have birthday candy on my blog...I would love you all to enter!!

challenges:
Bunny Zoe - distress
Dream Valley - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend - buttons and bows


Fi
x

8 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Fi. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and some of my favourite papers too.
Sue xx

Juls said...

ooooh this is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Cass said...

Gorgeous as always Fi xx

brenda said...

A great creation for our challenge Fiona, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab card - I love the colours you chose, the sweet image & the doodling you added x
Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Erika said...

Ooo love this and just my colours too.

Happy crafting Fiona.

Hugs Erika.

coops said...

so stunning fi.gorgeous image and design and i love your blue and yellow colours ;D

xx coops xx

Francesca said...

What a great card, Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

Francesca x