CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, August 06, 2011

I am running out of sugar....


Good morning my fellow bloggers and another lovely day...well hopefully. I thought I would start the day of with some sugar.....now this is not something I have done often but I seen all the fab wow cards and they look great but I am not sure about this one...I have used white card and embossed the panels but layered it onto coloured card, added the wonky stitching. The image is once again Butterfly girl(which you can buy here from Funky Kits) which I have coloured with DI's...getting addicted to them and that's Elaine's fault!! I actualy stamped the image onto Fabriano card and then cut it out to stick to the white card...fabriano is slightly off white so it was a different shade of white for my card.

Here's a little cropped close up....I think I like her!!

The sugar Bowl - sketch



Fi
x

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Fiona, really lovely, with great colouring,and stitching.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Emma said...

Beautiful card Fiona and fabulous colouring.
Hugs Emma x

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, luv the white/white, fab stitching, awesome colouring as always, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Tracey T said...

Really impressed with your DI colouring - I can't seem to get to grips with them at all. Love the embossing on white, very effective.xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card Fiona. Love the colour and he stitching is very effective.
Diane :-) xx

May Britt said...

What a sweet card...
hugs

Tiets said...

just beautifull!! thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge! hugs Tiets

coops said...

wow i love this fi.the white on white is just stunning and fab sassy and design :D

xx coops xx

Amanda R said...

Adorable card and I blame everything on Elaine so that is fine! You are doing a wonderful job with the distress inks too!

Christine said...

She's gorgeous, Fi!! Wow! Wonderful coloring with the distress inks!

Lorraine said...

this one is stunning huni i just love it xx