CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 09, 2010

Well I didn't get planned what I thought I would today as I decide to clean out Spike's cage and give him a bath...it takes ages to do it properly and Michael wanted to go away with his pals so as usual mother gets left with the good jobs but more cards tomorrow as I am holiday from work..woohoo!!

Oh and here's a wee picture of Spike...he's a wee cutie and a poser...he likes getting his photo taken!! LOL!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

He cute! Does he take alot of looking after? Enjoy the holiday, I've left something for ou on my blog ;-)

Mandy said...

Hi Fi, he's a cutie, thank goodness mum looks after him, I'm the same with Jodie's rabbit.
Have a fab weekend hun
hugs Mandy xx

Kimmi said...

How lush is he!! Love his colours! More photo's please. Love him already! His name is cool!

Kimmi x

Faye said...

Spike is such a cool dude. Mum's get all the good jobs huh! x