CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 02, 2010

Ribbons and Bows - GDT

Well when Kimmi asked me to be Guest Designer for the month of April for Stampin' for the weekend…I was so excited. So this is my very first GDT challenge and I can’t wait to share this with you all...This weeks sponsor is Heidi from Simon Says Stamp who is offering the lucky winner a $25 voucher to use in the store…you should pop over to see what is on offer in the Simon Says Stamp Store…thousands of products including rubber stamps, fab flowers, card, eyelets, ribbons to mention but a few…you will be spoilt for choice….so onto this weeks challenge….the challenge for this week is ribbon and bows .....but if you feel adventurous then you should include the following recipe - 3 papers, 3 embellishments and 1 charm and of course a stamped image....this challenge will run for 3 weeks so good luck. For my card I have used backing papers are from Crate Paper - Paper Doll Collection, the flowers and button is from Doodlebug, the charmed message is Making Memories, the ribbon is Bo Bunny and I had the shoe charm in my stash...I thought it went well with he shoe image which is from The Artful Stamper...hope you like it.

4 comments:

Faye said...

You have a GDT spot! Yay for you! This card is fab, I love that stamp! xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is great. I love this shoe image. And the charm is such a great detail. Fantastic papers and colors.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Rach said...

a wonderful card, great image and beautiful papers.x

Kimmi said...

Hi Fi - I thought I'd left you a comment on this card. Naughty me!

Love it! (As you know from the email I sent)

The image is great and I love the colours! Wish I could wear heels like this - I think I'd end up in the gutter tho as I have no balance to begin with!

Hugs

Kimmi xx