CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thank You

I thought I would try something a bit different for this challenge...I made a card similar to this one a while back and I liked it but I have jazzed this one up a bit. I used Bazzill card and cut it into strips, added some rub on stitching, cut out some tags and added the thank you rub ons and finished off with ribbon and buttons. I made this for the following challenges.

Charisma Cardz - thank you

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - buttons


Fi
x

12 comments:

Debs said...

fab card chick...love the stitching detail..Debs x

andrea said...

great card,love the colours and stitching thankyou for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week
andrea

Allison said...

lovely card and colours
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Lindsey said...

oooh I love it! The rub on stitching looks great!

Trimgym said...

Hi Vikki, lovely card using buttons, thank you for joining us again at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Unknown said...

what a great card!

Faye said...

This is such a good idea, love the colours. x

Eiglas said...

I love this card! It's so simple and the colours are so clean!
Lovely!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Rose said...

Lovely card, great colour combo, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose xx

Suzi Mac said...

What a striking card, love the design and the button detail is fab. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Hugs Suzi x

Tasha said...

SUper cute and fun card
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week - great buttons! Cheers Claire x