CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Totally gorjuss

I made quickie this morning..I had the papers and gorjuss girl already prepared...I just wasn't sure what to do with them as this is not normal colours for me. The papers are MME and the gorjuss girl has been coloure with copics...the little birdie has bled a little, I added some glitter to finish off. I have entered it in the following challenges:

Simon Says Challenge - buttons, bows,bling

Totally gorjuss - gorjuss girl


Fi
x

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hi Fi, love these colours too and the layout workd really well. Gorjuss!

Faye said...

Those papers are so cute with that image. Such a sweet card! x

Kat said...

This is lovely Fiona. The papers work really well with the Gorjuss Girl. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) I didn't notice that the colours on the bird had bled till you mentioned it ,,, I think it looks fab like that !! ruffled feathers ! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the blues and greens you have here - the flower and the owl paper look really nice together!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Jane said...

This is stunning! the design and details are gorgeous and I love the layout! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx