CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

LOTV

I just love this image...Debs sent this LOTV rubber stamp to me....isn't it cute??....thanks Debs....chek out her blog here. The backing papers I had in my stash...I thinks it's from Doodlebug, I coloured the image with my copics, I added some buttons and a little message. I have entered this card in the following hallenges:

LOTV - here omes summer(I think the colours remind me of the summer holidays)

Sophisticat Challenge - card for a child

7 comments:

Faye said...

I have this stamp, isn't it cute?! And it goes so well with your cute, lovely card! x

Lindsey said...

Oooh it's sooooo gorgeous! I HAVEN'T got this one (unlike Faye!) but I feel that i would be rude of me not to own one (next month though!) Love the papers and the buttons and your colouring is fab.
Oh my funky kit stuff arrived to day and the other half was working from home and i was on the school run...!
Linds xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, such a cute image and the papers and embellies are fab
hugs Mandy xx
P.S glad you liked your images xx

Lindsey said...

PaperPlay Challenges - that's the pastel one!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the image and the colours are great. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sophisti- cats challenge this week. luv gina xx

Pop's Cards said...

Love the image that you have chosen for this, fab colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs pops x x x

Daisychain said...

Great card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x