CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday

Well hello all....I haven't posted anything for a few days as I have been in lots of dental pain..went to the dentist today and I had an infection in the roots of one of my teeth..don't know if that's the same as an abcess...got it drained, cleaned and dressed and have a course of antibiotics to take before the root treatment starts...but I am pain free...woo hoo!!
I didn't have any challenges in mind when I made this card for my SIL..she likes plain but it fits in to the Fab 'n' funky challenge this week. I stamped onto a piece of card and then I also stamped onto a piece of vellum to that the dresses had a floaty look to them, then I layered the image and finished it with some beads...just a tiny bit of green pen used on the leaves.

5 comments:

Faye said...

Sorry to hear about your dental pain. I had that problem one Christmas in my teens and the pain is like nothing I had ever experienced, before or since! Hugs.
Now, onto your most beautiful card! IT IT GORGEOUS. I think this is one of my favourites of yours. Where is that stamp from? xxx

Lindsey said...

WOW! I agree with Faye. This is STUNNING! Sorry to hear about your pain, hope it's sorted now
Big anaesthetic hugs!
Linds xx

Mandy said...

Love this one Fi, so different and I like the "cleaness" of it.
Sorry you've been in pain hun, I always think dental pain is the worst pain ever
hugs Mandy xx

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love the dainty feel thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea