CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Birgitta

Hi all....I have a couple of late posts cos I was at the dentist. I thought this was a cute little image which I coloured with copics...added a bit of glitter to her wings. The backing papers are Crate Papers, I added some stitching which I'm not very good at...I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - things with wings

Papertake - sketch

All that Scraps - sewing

Anyone for Anya - sweet as sugar


Fi
x

7 comments:

Kimmi said...

Beautiful! I have this Digi and she is fab! Love the layout and the colours are pretty!

Hugs

Kimmi xx

Faye said...

It's fab and the stitching is fine. That glitter really makes the image pop! x

Mandy said...

Such a sweet card.

Thank you for joining in with our sketch this week at PTW.

Mandy

Anonymous said...

She makes me smile! I love the Swiss Pixies! Your card is adorable...lovely stitching! Thanks for playing along w/us in the All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday challenge this week. Enjoyed visiting your blog!
Pam Going Postal

Amy said...

Awww, such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Fi, love the CC design images they are sooooooo sweet and you have coloured it beautifully
hugs Mandy xx

Dena said...

What a very sweet card Fi! I love this sweet CC Design and the awesome layout!
Thank you for joining Simon Says this week!
Hugs, Dena