CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Nora

I'm ot sure if I like the combinations of this paper...but I do like the paper but maybe not all of it together. The backing papers are Crate Paper, the image is from All That Scraps and coloured with copics and finished with a metal message charm..this fits the following challenges.

Sketch Saturday - sketch

Totally Papercrafts
- distressing

DU2D - metal

Anyone For Anya - anything goes

Copic Colour Challenge - Apricot, Duck Egg, Copper(I used 1 shade lighter than E18)


Fi
x

10 comments:

Jo said...

awww! sweet nora is so correct, what a lovely card :)
I removed your one link as requested,
Thank you for joining in with us!
Jo xx

darcy48 said...

Fiona love this card and love the lovely spring colours you have used and she is such a sweet imagex

Lindsey said...

Hi Fi, This is so sweet! How cute is that image? I think your papers are great! What are we like? Never happy with our own work!
Thanks for your comment. I coloured the hair iwtPromarkers and blended 4 shades, Caramel, cinnamon, cocoa and walnut. I found a tutorial on line a while back ,can't remember where or by who but since then i can't stop doing shiney hair! Sadly my own isn't quite a lustrous!!!
Linds xx

Kat said...

This is lovely Fiona. What a sweet image and beautifully coloured.

Kat x

Faye said...

Ooh, I want to eat Lindsey's promarkers, they sound quite scrummy. I could use them on my hair too...
Anyways, I love the papers you've put together, they work so well and the colours are awesome. I need that CC deisgns combo. x

Sue said...

Hi Fiona
aww gorgeous card, cute image fabby colouring, thank you for joining us at Totally papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

LizzyWizzy said...

I see you used the same sketch and the same brand of paper - lovely paper, isnt it? :-)
Like your card!

Debi said...

Wonderful job on your card. Thank you for playing along with the Anyone for Anya? challenge.

Joey said...

Hi Fiona

GORGEOUS card, love your colour choice and layout and you have just reminded me I need to get these images! lol. Thanks for joining us at TPC

Joey.x

Sandra said...

Very sweet card... I think the colours work really well together and the patterned papers are lovely. Thanks for joining us on DU2DS :o)
Sandra x