CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A few Challenges

I couldn't make up my mind what to do today...I think I'm still tired from my long shift at work and the fact I was looking at complicated sick pay spreadsheets for 4 days...exciting stuff!! Anyway in the long run I decided to make this card while I'm waiting on my new stamps to come..and my Stampin Up stuff..woo hoo. The backing papers are Crate Papers which I am loving at the minute..need to buy more...the stamp is from PSX which was one of the very first stamps I bought to make my dad a card with cos he likes gardening...and it's a lovely image to colour and I coloured this one with Holly's Promarkers...she's at school so she won't know (hee hee), I added a Prima flower and a little message to finish off....believe it or not there is no glitter on this card!!. I have entered in the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes - no people

Passion for Promarkers
- in the garden

Kaboodle Doodles - embossing

Creative Card Crew - happy birthday

Papertake
- sketch

Lexi's Creations - 3-2-1(3 papers, 2 embellies an 1 image - not sure if my message counts as an embellie - thought I woud post it anyway - if it's not eligible then that's ok)


Fi
x

21 comments:

maxine said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Lexi's creations.

TinaB said...

Beautiful card! x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Fi, what a pretty card. The image is perfect for our challenge and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

lalkygirl said...

fab card,love the image and the gorgeous papers,lovely colouring ,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck in the challenges
lalkygirlx

Lindsey said...

Hi FI!
Those spreadsheets must have been inspirational because this is gorgeous! What card do you use for embossing? I can never get that white effect
Have a lovely weekend and i'll catch up with all your weekend creations when i get home
Linds xx

Faye said...

Hello poppet. Sick pay and spreadsheets, eurgh, those wre the days! I remember them well. Anyhows, I think the card is very pretty. I love the image and the flower is gorjuss. Thank you so much for playing at Kaboodles and Lexi's. xxx

Beverley said...

Great card Fiona - love the stamped image

Bev

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Fiona.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week,good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous card Fiona - what a super image
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Lexi said...

Gorgeous! I love the papers and colours and your colouring is fabulous:D Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic card and such a beautiful image! So glad you could play along with us at Paper Sundaes!

HappyCrafter said...

How pretty, love the fresh colours. Glad you played along with this weeks Paper Sundaes challenge.

Jill said...

Love your card, the colours, the image and the flower. Really lovely! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Crystal said...

This is so pretty! I love this image! I have it but have yet to make something with it! I love the flower as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes :)

Rach said...

what a brilliant card,,
love that image that you have used.x

Ida / Little said...

Oh this is such a pretty image, and perfect for the pfp challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at pfp this week!

hugs Ida

Emma said...

Hi fiona
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and such beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

CarlaKH said...

wow this is so pretty! Love the image and the flower you added.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Debi said...

Lovely job on your card. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Lilacanglia said...

love this card,
gorgeous colours,
Thank you for joining in with the embossing challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Farida Rone said...

Gorgeous card, just love it. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!