CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Flutter of Joy...


 Morning folks,

It's been a busy week, I'm just back from my big birthday holiday up north which was fab, the weather was glorious, the scenery is amazing and we actually saw lots of dolphins this time...they were soooo cool!  Only a few more weeks until we are back again!

It's time for a new challenge over on the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

The theme for this challenge is "clean and simple".

For my card I have used this sweet butterfly set from Altenew, I stamped the butterflies with archival ink and added some subtle watercolours to the image.  I then added some splashes and sequins to finish.

Pop over to the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog to check out what my teamies have made.


Challenges:
Krafty Chicks - all occasions
 Little Red Wagon - one layer
Love to Craft - anything goes



Fi
x

5 comments:

Pauline C said...

This is incredibly beautiful Fi, the soft watercolours are so effective with the butterflies xx

Sue said...

This is so soft and delicate, Fi. A lovely watercolour background for your butterflies.

Imke said...

Hey Fiona, thanks for joining us with this beautiful card @ Little Red Wagon. I like the image and the color splashes. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Chris said...

Gorgeous CAS card Fi, love the delicate stamps and colours.
How lovely to see the dolphins on your birthday holiday, a memory to treasure!
Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky.
Chris
x

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a lovely CAS design! It has such a beautiful design flow and I love all of white space! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!