CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, December 03, 2023

Birthday celebrations...




Good morning folks,

I hope my post schedules ok...I am off on a wee long weekend.

The challenge over on the Stamping Sensations Challenge blog this month is to use your favourite colours, please remember to use at least one element of stamping.

This is the prize up for grabs this month.



Four A5 stamp sets from Highlight Crafts, two winners each receiving two sets.

For my card I stamped the butterfly and then masked it off, I then stamped and white embossed the background.  I then added watercolours in my favourite colours.  Once dry I added some splashes, I die cute the sentiment and layered them on top.


Fi
x


4 comments:

brenda said...

That Butterfly image is lovely Fiona and really pops against the soft watercolour background.

B x

Pauline C said...

Absolutely stunning card Fi - love the colouring and splashing with your pretty image.
Pauline xx

Linby said...

Just beautiful, a gorgeous design.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the beautiful butterfly and splattered background.
Carol x