CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, June 10, 2023

10th June - LIM - black and light purple

 



Hi folks,

It's time for a new challenge over on the Less is More Challenge Blog.

The theme is light purple and black.



For my card I watercoloured the card with a shade of purple, and then added some splodges and a couple of sequins.  I stamped the sentiment in black and die cut it and layered onto the card.

Pop over to the Less is More Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the team have made.


Fi
x





3 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Fabulous card Fiona I love the splodges ! and the beautiful watercolor effect.This is my kind of card.

Marie

Kathyk said...

Such a delicate treatment of the LIM brief - FAB-u-LOUS!

Kathyk

Helen said...

So pretty Fiona! I always love a smooched background and the 'birthday' is such a perfect script to add to it! A great card!! Havea a good day! :)